Chocolate making classes in Leeds
Fascinating facts for Chocoholics attending our Leeds Workshops
Here are some of the fascinating facts that you could learn during our Chocolate Making Classes in the heart of Leeds City Centre:
- Cacao originally originated in Central and South America more than 4,000 years ago. Today, almost 70% of the world's cacao is grown in Africa.
- Chocolate has always traditionally been associated with magical, medicinal and mythical properties. The Theobroma Cacao trees are known as the "Food of the Gods"
- Champagne and sparkling wine can be too acidic to enjoy with chocolate but red wine compliments dark chocolate very well.
- It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make 1 pound of chocolate
- Approximately £70m worth of chocolate is sold during the week leading up to Easter.
Chocolate Making Classes in Leeds for everyone!
Chocolate Collective's Chocolate Making Classes in Leeds include Express Chocolate Making Classes designed for Hen Parties on Saturday mornings and Deluxe Chocolate Making Classes in the afternoons that cater for chocolate lovers of every kind, be it individuals, couples or groups.